Monday, June 13, 2011

username for delicious

My username for my delicious account is mkuhn17.

I struggled through the delicious activity. I found it hard to navigate and I never could get the tag to show up on my computer like the video showed. The websites are nice and are easily accessible which is nice. I am trying to get something up and running for my math classes next year and these websites are a good start. I guess I would be more into it if I was teaching history next year. I find it hard to get creative with math. I would like to find some good interactive websites for math.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the userid kuhndawg! Mine is dll2804 if u need one for your assignment. hope DC was great. Sarah said she loved it!
    Dave

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mr. Kuhn
    You may want to add the following as a follower for your delicious acct. Looks like its right up your alley. aandersonsummerfun
    She is from our class.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you still having trouble setting up your "Tag" bookmark/shortcut on your browser? What browser are you using?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marc, consider adding me to your network on Delicious... I have some interactive sites bookmarked which you may (or not) like. Anyway, my name is 23Hagan.

    Steph

    ReplyDelete