Thursday, July 28, 2011

I really really like podcasts and ipadio. I am already familiar with iTunes and podcasts as I have subscribed to a number of podcasts before. It is really easy and the only problem I have is deciphering which podcast to subscribe to as there are so many. I found it easy to find ones for personal use. It was a little bit more difficult finding ones useful for school. There were many great podcasts on history but I think it would put kids to sleep listening to them. I haven't really found any video podcasts that might be useful but I am still searching. It is really difficult to find useful stuff for math. I think the ipadio would be great to use in a classroom. You could literally record a lesson or directions for kids if you weren't going to be there on a certain day for them and your sub to use. I could use a video cast and use it and literally have sub plans for the day. This was fun to use and play around with and I really enjoyed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment